From Filippo Fadda <filippo.fa...@programmazione.it>
Subject Re: Seeking for professional training help with CouchDB
Date Wed, 13 Nov 2013 17:14:34 GMT
Of course, it's an useful resource, like almost all the other books on the subject are. And
it's free, that's a great thing. But I agree with Jens, there is not an awesome book out there,
and I think the main reason is that writing a book nowadays doesn't repay the author for the
effort needed. Today you can't live writing technical books, in the past many authors did,
so the general books quality is getting lower and you can find a lot of 30 pages books that
are not books at all, they just cover badly a subject.