From "Florian Westreicher Bakk.techn." <st...@meredrica.org>
Subject Re: proposed feature - list function /update handler half baby
Date Wed, 27 Nov 2013 08:16:11 GMT
This would create the ability that one document that is updated changes all the other docs.
I don't think that is a good idea. It will also run forever in a database with a few million
documents as they are not filtered by a view first.

You can already do something like this with the changes feed and filter functions, just not
inside couch.