From Oliver Schmidt <oliver.schmidt...@orlives.de>
Subject Rewriting query keys
Date Wed, 27 Nov 2013 22:02:15 GMT
Hi,
I want to show a list of tags in my couchapp. So I created a
view "tags" which aggregates the items in my DB in the form
key:[tagname_string[0],tagname_string], value=objectname.
Now I want to be able to use a list function, which just
shows the objects with a certain key supplied in the URL. I
created the following rewrite:
	{from: '/tags/:key', to: '_list/testList/tags'},
which internally queries _list/testList/tags?k=suppliedkey
using the view _view/tags?k=suppliedkey . But this is invalid
JSON, I need _view/tags?k=["suppliedkey"] . How can I rewrite
to a valid JSON key?

Thanks, Oliver