From Dan Santner <dansant...@me.com>
Subject any deeper doc for big couch?
Date Thu, 17 Oct 2013 15:47:06 GMT
I'm running a bigcouch cluster.  It was easy enough to setup but getting info on tuning etc
is pretty much impossible from what I can tell.  I have posted to the bigcouch mail list with
some success but it's not real active....unlike this one :).

Anyway I need a bit more info on to dig into some issues I'm having but it seems a little
opaque.  I have to admit it seems I've had more issues than success running bigcouch.  it
was easy to setup but seems much more prone to issues than when I ran a single node....which
I guess is obvious.

Anyway sorry to ramble.  I have a strange issue that I posted on the bigcouch mail list and
I really don't even understand how the shards work and looking for more in depth information....if
anyone knows where to find it.  At a minium I'd like to know some sort of info on what all
the dbs/fields in the 5986 admin database are for.