From Ryan Mohr <r...@kumu.io>
Subject Requests silently failing
Date Wed, 30 Oct 2013 20:39:53 GMT
Lately I've been running into an annoying bug where requests are silently
being dropped.  They're logged at the debug level and then nothing happens.
 No error and no info level confirmation that the request went through.

This only seems to happen with PUT/POST requests and only once the
connection (persistent ssl, nodelay) has been idle for a few minutes.

I'm using the excon library to proxy the requests through a rails app.
 Originally I thought it was an excon issue but now I'm not so sure.  A
complete background can be found in the original github issue:

https://github.com/geemus/excon/issues/268#issuecomment-27355940

Anyone experienced this before?

CouchDB Version: 1.4.0
Excon Version: 0.27.6

(Sorry if this is a duplicate post. Didn't look like the original one went
through.)