From Mark Deibert <mark.deib...@gmail.com>
Subject _session authentication to CouchDB from AngularJS
Date Tue, 01 Oct 2013 22:57:24 GMT
I've been searching and reading articles for a full 2 weeks of evenings
after work. No matter what I'm finding/trying, I cannot get CouchDB
_session/cookie authentication to work. I can get the first part to work, I
can setup and send the initial POST to _session with a valid user/pass and
I get a positive response from Couch. In Chrome console I see the
AuthSession cookie comes back in the response. But sadly, from here, I get
401 "not authorized" on all subsequent GET, PUT, whatever.

I think on the entire surface of the earth there is only me and maybe 4 or
5 other guys that are trying to use CouchDB with AngularJS because I can't
get this resolved no matter where I post.

Is anyone in this group using AngluarJS with CouchDB? If yes, are you using
AuthSession cookie authentication? If yes, pleeeeeeeeeeeeeeese help! :-/
I've gotten almost no where for 2 weeks now.

Thank, thank you, thank you, thank you for any advice you can provide.