From Mark Deibert <mark.deib...@gmail.com>
Subject Re: Having troubles with rewrites
Date Tue, 08 Oct 2013 11:54:04 GMT
Hey Bob :-)

Thanks for the links but I read both of those very thoroughly. They are in
fact the exact same info, cut-n-paste with your one short note added at the
bottom of the wiki being the only difference. They only provide
base/getting started "rewrites" info and neither one addresses Couchapp
(which I do understand, they're not Couchapp docs). Also, your note at the
bottom of the wiki doesn't make sense.

Based on all of the information and code samples I provided, do you see any
issue that you can point out specifically?

Thanks a lot for any help :-)

Mark