From Mark Deibert <mark.deib...@gmail.com>
Subject Re: osqa
Date Thu, 31 Oct 2013 18:08:07 GMT
@Matt: Your point about managers search for "CouchDB" and seeing the SO/SE
results at the top are certainly valid. However, this is something that can
be easily managed with good SEO on the (some) new CouchDB Community site.
No reason for your own site not to appear at/near the top of
Google/Bing/Yahoo searches for "CouchDB". Also, most seach engines heavily
weight results if the search word appears in the site url.