From Mike Marino <mmar...@gmail.com>
Subject Re: Automatic Date
Date Tue, 01 Oct 2013 09:33:42 GMT
Hi Ashraf,

Right, so to use this functionality you should set up your update document
function to add a date field (you can get "now" time if this is good
enough) and your mail app should POST/PUT the document to the update
document url (examples in the links I sent).  The exact format you save
your date in (e.g. string, or list with year,month,day,etc.) is up to you
and how you design your views.  We usually save the string and then parse
it out during view builds since this works well enough for us:

https://github.com/mgmarino/nEDM-Interface/blob/master/_default/lib/updates.js

Cheers,
Mike