From Matthew Woodward <m...@mattwoodward.com>
Subject Re: Diagnosing Replication Issues
Date Fri, 18 Oct 2013 15:59:32 GMT
Ah thanks -- so sounds like in addition to having admin creds included in
the source url, I should put it in the target too? Odd that I did
everything the same way but only this one database is having issues, but
I'll give that a shot.

Thanks!

--
Matthew Woodward
matt@mattwoodward.com

Please do not send me proprietary file formats such as Word, PowerPoint,
etc. as attachments.