From Suraj Kumar <suraj.ku...@inmobi.com>
Subject Re: Sub string search (and complex queries) approach review needed
Date Thu, 17 Oct 2013 11:47:40 GMT
lucene has been a pain for us thus far to setup.

I'm now wondering if it would be a simpler idea to build an elaborate
'expression based doc filtering' List function that outputs json of
documents that match given 'expression' query rule. It's accompanying view
will essentially index the entire document. Perhaps, it would even output
complex other things in the future - like sum/etc., Yes it is O(N) search
with heavy evaluation - but this is OK for now. We can also build a program
that would generate a static map function with custom name to do 'saved
search'.

--
An Onion is the Onion skin and the Onion under the skin until the Onion
Skin without any Onion underneath.

receipt.