From Daniel Gonzalez <gonva...@gonvaled.com>
Subject Re: osqa
Date Thu, 31 Oct 2013 14:21:51 GMT
If you are worried that no specific stack exchange site will be created for
couchdb, why not just officially address support/issues to the couchdb tag
in stack overflow? For example, Ember.js is doing just that:

http://emberjs.com/community

"StackOverflow is used to track questions. Just tag your question with
ember.js or search for questions with that tag. Please check to see if your
question has already been answered before asking a new one."

http://stackoverflow.com/questions/tagged/ember.js

On Thu, Oct 31, 2013 at 3:17 PM, Mark Deibert <mark.deibert@gmail.com>wrote:

> @Filippo: Can you qualify "not big enough"?
>

> On Thu, Oct 31, 2013 at 10:07 AM, Benoit Chesneau <bchesneau@gmail.com
> >wrote:
>
> > On Wed, Oct 30, 2013 at 10:09 PM, matt j. sorenson <
> matt@sorensonbros.net
> > >wrote:
> >
> > > On Wed, Oct 30, 2013 at 3:54 PM, Benoit Chesneau <bchesneau@gmail.com

> > matt@sorensonbros.net