From Fredrik Karlsson <fkarls...@gmail.com>
Subject Re: Most recent or first results by custom ID
Date Mon, 21 Oct 2013 12:46:56 GMT
Hi,

I have marked it as answered now, thanks for taking your time to read my question!

Regards,
Fredrik

On Sunday 20 October 2013 at 14:21, Robert Newson wrote:

> Hi,
>
> There's a good answer there from 2 days ago that correctly points out that to achieve
the "If any one unit has been tested more than once, only measurement results from the first
test should be included." requires a different document model than the one in your post. Specifically,
use one document for the set of measurements and then you can emit just the latest one.

> B.
>
> On 16 Oct 2013, at 11:40, Fredrik Karlsson <fkarlsson@gmail.com (mailto:fkarlsson@gmail.com)>
wrote:

> > Hi everyone!
> >
> > I posted this question on SO but haven't got much attention yet. Hope the title
isn't misleading. I would be very grateful if any CouchDB experts could help me out! The problem
I'm having is the only thing stopping me from proceeding forwards with CouchDB's awesome featureset
(the replication and the changes feed is for me in this case a real dealmaker and I haven't
found any viable alternatives to it).