From Adam Kocoloski <adam.kocolo...@gmail.com>
Subject Re: Doc Not Restored After PURGE
Date Wed, 23 Oct 2013 22:02:35 GMT
That's correct. What _purge doesn't do is inform the replicator that some of the work it had
done is no longer valid.

The replicator tracks the last sequence on the source DB that it has replicated to the target.
When you replicate after the purge the replicator has no reason to revisit doc2 (it only cares
about the feed of updates on the source), so it doesn't. If you bump the rev of doc2 on the
source the replicator re-examines it and transfers it over.

Make sense?

Adam