From Filippo Fadda <filippo.fa...@programmazione.it>
Subject Re: osqa
Date Wed, 30 Oct 2013 17:31:56 GMT
Someone told me to not argue with you and I don't. :-)

Anyway I'm not saying OSQA doesn't fit the CouchDB community needs, I'm just saying OSQA can't
be compared with StackOverflow in term of functionalities. StackOverflow is a complex software
system with versioning management, moderation based on votes, synonyms, it uses extensively
ElasticSearch, it provides a way to query its data.
OSQA is just a simple clone with basic functionalities that doesn't scale, made for personal
use or minor communities. Different things for different jobs. But if you don't trust, like
or simply you don't want use an external service like StackOverflow, OSQA can be an option.
Just remember that the project is not active anymore, and there is a cost related its administration.

-Filippo