From Stanley Iriele <siriele...@gmail.com>
Subject Re: Put method
Date Thu, 26 Sep 2013 18:11:23 GMT
@mark I have actually found that when my implicit schema is scattered
across application code...like during a GET , change random stuff, PUT
sequence it gets hairy and the code is more contrived... But when I use
update handlers...I know everything in there is atomic and I can handle all
of the weird cases there....and should it fail... I just have to
reconstruct the http request.... Plus 1 call should be faster than a fetch
and put.... But the actual put is slower because you're executing a
function.... But I see what you mean...I just adore that guys because most
other nosql datastores force you to deal with conflicts via referring data
and what not... But now couch :-)