From Stanley Iriele <siriele...@gmail.com>
Subject Re: Deleting Documents with attachments
Date Thu, 05 Sep 2013 10:17:19 GMT
That...was more simple than I was expecting...ok ok. I want to limit the
number of attachments a document can have at any given time to say...20 or
so...(I could probably find this out just by testing it to be honest)..can
I use a show function to then call Object.keys on attachments to get that
number?...the Documentation says it only saves the meta information about
the data in the Doc...I guess its just going so smoothly its making me kind
of nervous :-)