From Dave Cottlehuber <>
Subject Re: my database on iris
Date Sat, 21 Sep 2013 12:05:29 GMT
Hi Ashraf,

It's time to do some homework yourself here ;-)

Read and are a good

First step is to ensure, using futon, that you have created an admin
user (the first user will always be an admin) and remove any other
users in the [admins] section of configuration.

For your class I'd strongly recommend reading the whole definitive
guide end-to-end, it will help you a lot.

On 21 September 2013 12:09, Ashraf Janan <> wrote:
> Hi sir,
> Please, how can i make  my database on secure.
> Yesterday ,one person created new database on my account(Url) and changed my view,list
> What must i do to prevent any one at change my database ?
> Best wishes
> Ashraf

View raw message