From Thorsten Scherler <>
Subject Re: database limits: how many dbs can I have in one couchdb instance
Date Fri, 27 Sep 2013 12:42:12 GMT
BTW what is the preferred way to answer? Top-posting or inline?

Yeah the scalability is one of our main concerns and we could put the
logic in the middleware
but I wanted to take advantage of the fact that in some processes I
could attack directly
the couchdb to leverage the requests. The "validate_doc_read" feature is
what would solve this
problem but I am not sure when this would become viable.

On 09/27/2013 01:58 PM, Filippo Fadda wrote:
> Hi Thorsten,
> I don't think it's a good idea, this solution doesn't scale.
> Are you programming a web app or something else? I'm asking because maybe the solution
is avoid the users db, implementing the business logic in your application layer.