From Alain Mouette <amlista...@fastmail.fm>
Subject Re: Put method
Date Thu, 26 Sep 2013 17:29:33 GMT
Hi, I am new to CouchDB's world too...

Is there a tutorial about best practices for structuring of documents?
It is so much diffnrent from what I have already done that I don't want
to "start with the wrong foot"

I have read a lot of examples, but I feel a lack some basic
understanding of what trade-ofs may be involved!

Thanks,

Alain
=== Minha MesaXYZ: <http://mesa-reprap.blogspot.com.br/> ===

Em 26-09-2013 14:06, Filippo Fadda escreveu:
> Hello Ashraf,
>
> in CouchDB doesn't exist the concept of table or entity, as you can find in the entity
relational model. Everything is a document in CouchDB, that means both student and message
are documents. Here you have two different document types: student and message. So, in your
model, you have to add a new property called 'type' to distinguish between a student and a
message.