From "itlists@schrievkrom.de" <itli...@schrievkrom.de>
Subject What to do if replication does not start ... ?
Date Wed, 25 Sep 2013 09:28:40 GMT
I had an event last weekend, where we used CouchDB as our primary
database. Normally we do replication between our databases.

We had a network crash and then I tried to restart the replication but
this did not work any more. We were using CouchDB 1.3.1 under Ubuntu.

When we inserted a replication document into the replicator database
nothing happened. We had no output to the CouchDB log - nothing. We
restarted the CouchDB  several times, but nothing happened. The main
content of this database is to held attachments (pictures). We had about
1000 documents in the database.

In such situation, what can be done ? Actually one is leaving the
"relax" path of CouchDB.

Marten