From Mike Marino <mmar...@gmail.com>
Subject Re: Map view
Date Tue, 17 Sep 2013 20:29:51 GMT
Hi Rana,

It looks like your problem is mainly in using cocoa.  As a general
suggestion, we have been very successful using yajl-objc to parse/deal with
json.

As a more particular set of suggestions, I would:

1. Boil down your problem to the most basic issue that you don't
understand.  In your case, I'm not sure if it's generally a problem with
using NSURLConnection or something else.
2. Google it, there is probably a solution/explanation for your particular
problem somewhere on stackoverflow.  If it's an issue with NSURLConnection,
there are a lot of good resources including apple's documentation.
3. If you exhaust that route, in this case consider submitting to the
cocoa-dev listserv (https://lists.apple.com/mailman/listinfo/cocoa-dev)

Regarding 1, most people on listservs are very happy to help, but it's very
difficult to get a chunk of code and understand immediately where the
problem is.  That is, a concise piece of code should always be accompanied
with an explicit description of what you are trying to do and where your
understanding starts to get thin.

Cheers and good luck,
Mike