From Bill Foshay <bill.fos...@noteandgo.com>
Subject Tips to optimize filtered replication performance?
Date Thu, 15 Aug 2013 20:35:32 GMT
Could anyone offer any tips on ways to optimize the performance of filtered
continuous pull replications? I'm experiencing some slowness pulling data
from my central couchdb to mobile clients. I'm guessing part of the problem
is that my filter contains string manipulation logic (substring
comparisons) which I need to fix. But I'm hoping there are some other
things we can try to improve the performance? Are there any couchdb
configuration settings people would recommend experimenting with? Would
setting nodelay=true make a difference? I really appreciate any advice
people can offer!

Thanks!
Bill