From "Chung, Yang" <Yang.Ch...@spirent.com>
Subject Re: CouchDB crashing at random times
Date Fri, 23 Aug 2013 23:31:29 GMT
Hi Dave,

Thank you so much for your reply!

I have downloaded and installed CouchDB 1.3.1 and tried again. The same
errors occurred. I don't know if you can tell, but we start each test with
empty database by issuing CouchDB_handle.recreate! (CouchRest method) on
three databases
(http://rdoc.info/github/couchrest/couchrest/CouchRest/Database#recreate%21
-instance_method).

The following is two new crash logs.