From "Chung, Yang" <>
Subject Re: CouchDB crashing at random times
Date Fri, 23 Aug 2013 23:31:29 GMT
Hi Dave,

Thank you so much for your reply!

I have downloaded and installed CouchDB 1.3.1 and tried again. The same
errors occurred. I don't know if you can tell, but we start each test with
empty database by issuing CouchDB_handle.recreate! (CouchRest method) on
three databases

The following is two new crash logs.

Thank you!

View raw message