From "Chung, Yang" <Yang.Ch...@spirent.com>
Subject CouchDB crashing at random times
Date Fri, 23 Aug 2013 22:15:48 GMT
Hey guys,

I am really about to throw my hands up because I can't really figure out
why CouchDB keeps during Rails rspec tests.

I set the log level to "debug" to get more error messages, but I don't
think there is any clue (at least not to me) why server is crashing. The
following is the link to the error output message.

https://gist.github.com/yangtheman/6324540/raw/ccdfe4685d166abe30176e4a5f10
41cc86e32df2/gistfile1.txt#

Any help would be much, much appreciated.

Thank you!

-Yang

E-mail confidentiality.
--------------------------------
This e-mail contains confidential and / or privileged information belonging to Spirent Communications
plc, its affiliates and / or subsidiaries. If you are not the intended recipient, you are
hereby notified that any disclosure, copying, distribution and / or the taking of any action
based upon reliance on the contents of this transmission is strictly forbidden. If you have
received this message in error please notify the sender by return e-mail and delete it from
your system.

Spirent Communications plc
Northwood Park, Gatwick Road, Crawley, West Sussex, RH10 9XN, United Kingdom.
Tel No. +44 (0) 1293 767676
Fax No. +44 (0) 1293 767677

Registered in England Number 470893
Registered at Northwood Park, Gatwick Road, Crawley, West Sussex, RH10 9XN, United Kingdom.

Or if within the US,

Spirent Communications,
26750 Agoura Road, Calabasas, CA, 91302, USA.
Tel No. 1-818-676- 2300