From Jens Rantil <jens.ran...@gmail.com>
Subject Changes API - purged?
Date Thu, 22 Aug 2013 09:26:17 GMT
Hi,

I have a use case where I'd like to build up an external state by following
the changes of a database. Obviously, the /db/_changes will be a great
source to start for this. My question is, can I always be sure that simply
following /db/_changes from seqnum=0 will bring me to a consistent state of
the current database? Are /db/_changes purged (on /db/_purge?) in any way
throughout the lifetime of a database?

I've tried finding this information in documentation, but have failed so
far.

Thanks,
Jens