From Alexander Shorin <kxe...@gmail.com>
Subject Re: Erlang vs JavaScript
Date Wed, 14 Aug 2013 17:02:56 GMT
Erlang server bypassed stdio interface communication and addtional
JSON decode/encode roundtrip, so it is faster than JS at some point.
Also, having Erlang with SMP feature enabled may also improve his
performance if you have multicore server.

How much? No numbers I have, just an experience background. You can
measure it with you functions and data and share with us (:

--