From Andrey Kuprianov <andrey.koupria...@gmail.com>
Subject Re: Erlang vs JavaScript
Date Thu, 15 Aug 2013 05:08:33 GMT
I see what you mean now. Thing is that we are actively moving from MySQL to
Couch now and migrating tons of data at a time. So in return all the views
need to catch up with all of those new documents. Erlang seems to be a
promising candidate to speed up our development. That's all. I just tried
it yesterday and I'm pretty happy with how much faster it is than
Javascript.