From Bin Wang <wbi...@gmail.com>
Subject Re: HTTP access control (CORS, Cross Origin Resource Sharing ) problem with couchdb server
Date Fri, 23 Aug 2013 02:28:44 GMT
I'm new to couchdb. But I think you can find the way in document:

http://docs.couchdb.org/en/latest/config_reference.html?highlight=access

11.16. cors Configuration Options

OptionDescription
originsList of origins, separated by a comma (protocol, host, optional port)
methodsaccepted HTTP methods
credentialstrue sends additional header Access-Control-Allow-Credentials=true

Note that credentials=true and origins=* are mutually exclusive.

2013/8/23 Rao, Zhiqing <zrao@qti.qualcomm.com>:
> Hi guys,
>
> When I use ajax to query couchdb view from http://a.com to http://b.com:5984/db/_design/viewxx,
> All the available update to date browsers would report error: "required Cross Origin
Resource Sharing (CORS)".

> I know how to fix the CORS with IIS based website, by adding "Access-Control-Allow-Origin:
*" to website response headers.