From Robert Newson <rnew...@apache.org>
Subject Re: CouchDB crashing at random times
Date Fri, 23 Aug 2013 22:24:29 GMT
no_db_file is alarming. what version of Apache CouchDB is this?

B.

On 23 August 2013 23:15, Chung, Yang <Yang.Chung@spirent.com> wrote:
> Hey guys,
>
> I am really about to throw my hands up because I can't really figure out
> why CouchDB keeps during Rails rspec tests.
>
> I set the log level to "debug" to get more error messages, but I don't
> think there is any clue (at least not to me) why server is crashing. The
> following is the link to the error output message.
>
> https://gist.github.com/yangtheman/6324540/raw/ccdfe4685d166abe30176e4a5f10
> 41cc86e32df2/gistfile1.txt#
>

> Any help would be much, much appreciated.
>
> Thank you!
>
> -Yang
>

> E-mail confidentiality.
> This e-mail contains confidential and / or privileged information belonging to Spirent
Communications plc, its affiliates and / or subsidiaries. If you are not the intended recipient,
you are hereby notified that any disclosure, copying, distribution and / or the taking of
any action based upon reliance on the contents of this transmission is strictly forbidden.
If you have received this message in error please notify the sender by return e-mail and delete
it from your system.