From Robert Newson <rnew...@apache.org>
Subject Re: CouchDB Replication Errors
Date Fri, 30 Aug 2013 09:31:09 GMT
Source and target can both be remote, that's not a problem for the replicator.

The addressinuse means couchdb's attempt to bind to port 5984 failed
because something else already bound it. Check to see if a beam.smp
process keeps launching and crashing. The 'badmatch' is that couchdb
gets that {error, eadd..} tuple instead of the expected chunk of a
reply.

B.

the npmjs repo at http://isaacs.iriscouch.com/registry/) with the command: