From Filippo Fadda <filippo.fa...@programmazione.it>
Subject Re: "reverse" view - find out views that a doc affects?
Date Wed, 14 Aug 2013 16:30:14 GMT
No, there is not. This is an information that knows only who wrote the view map function. I
remember you, every document pass through each views, and only there, inside the map function,
you decide to emit or discard the document from the view.
If a view has been updated, even if the document you have inserted is not emitted for that
view, this could be a bug and you should report it. The view is an index, and an index shouldn't
change if you are not inserting a new node.

-Filippo