From Franck Eyraud <franck+couchd...@yrnm.net>
Subject Re: Lots of requests with continuous replications (every 5 seconds)
Date Thu, 29 Aug 2013 18:42:23 GMT
In fact, I am not using cloudant, just a self hosted couchdb server, and
a standalone workstation that starts its own replication, always with
couchdb 1.2, or 1.3.

I just added the link because it is the only one close to my problem I
found on the web.

So this checkpoint_interval is not possible to change wiht plain couchdb
server ?

And what this checkpoint is for ?

Thanks for your help,

Franck

PS: I have to check but one of the workstation was running Couchdb 1.3.1
on a macintosh, and the requests where every 30 seconds, and with a
simple HEAD, not a GET.