A short update to my earlier post about turn-based gaming on CouchDB: I didnít get far with creating a re-usable library from my werewolves game. Instead, Lunacyís original code is now on GitHub:

https://github.com/sander/lunacy/

It may be an example of how multiplayer games can be created using CouchDB, or a fun project to help hacking on. :-)

In case anyone is still interested in using this to create a general CouchDB game development kit, Iíd be glad to share my ideas and unfinished code.