From Bill Foshay <>
Subject Filtering by map/reduce results
Date Thu, 18 Jul 2013 03:40:52 GMT
Is it possible to filter based on aggregation results in couchdb? For example,
say I have a map/reduce query that counts the number of reports produced
by an employee on a given date
Here's my map function
   if(doc.employeeId && doc.type == 'Report')
      emit([doc.reportDate, doc.employeeId], 1)
and my reduce function
function(keys, values, rereduce)
   return sum(values);
I'm wondering if its possible to tweak this query so that I could identify only
those employees that created more than one report on a given day (e.g.
query where count > 1)? I appreciate any help or suggestions.

View raw message