From Jeff Snider <j...@jsnider.net>
Subject Re: View Collation
Date Wed, 17 Jul 2013 19:06:08 GMT
Sorry, that wasn't real clear without formatting.  Here's what I mean:

if (doc.kml_id && 'marker' in doc && doc.language) {

or even

if ('kml_id' in doc && 'marker' in doc && 'language' in doc) {

I think that should do what you want.

On Jul 17, 2013, at 2:02 PM, Jeff Snider wrote:

> You are checking doc.marker in your if statement.  0 in JS is false, so nothing is emitted
for the doc when marker is 0.  Try 'marker' in doc instead if you're going to have falsy values
in there.