From Filippo Fadda <filippo.fa...@programmazione.it>
Subject Re: Is CouchDB a good fit?
Date Wed, 24 Jul 2013 20:25:28 GMT
I think CouchDB is a good fit for it. You can create a database per user and sync only the
related database to the user devices. I don't have direct experience with mobile devices but
I heard a speech about two years ago on a use case like that. The TouchDB (with T) replication
system is compatible with CouchDB, but I don't about PouchDB, the one you want use.
Anyway TouchDB is available for both iOS and Android.

You can also refer to this document to know something more about replication:

https://github.com/couchbaselabs/TouchDB-iOS/wiki/Replication-Algorithm