From Dan Santner <dansant...@me.com>
Subject Re: Best Choice for redundant production environment?
Date Thu, 25 Jul 2013 23:21:15 GMT
Thanks guys.  After a bit of wrangling I have bigcouch running!  Exciting stuff.  However,
does anyone know what ports I'm supposed to open for each node?
The doc only mentions 5984,5986, and 4369 but clearly that wasn't enough.  Started with those
three and every PUT gave me a 500 even though it saved to the specific node, just wouldn't
propogate to the others..
So then I opened all the ports and it worked like a charm.  So clearly there are more ports
required than the three in the doc.  Is Erlang speaking over some others?

Sorry if this is the wrong forum.

Dan.