From Tim Tisdall <tisd...@gmail.com>
Subject Re: Database too large for partition
Date Thu, 11 Jul 2013 19:00:55 GMT
You could delete the generated views in /var/lib/couchdb/.your_database/
and recover a little extra space.  There could also be a partially done
compaction in /var/lib/couchdb/

The longer term solution is to do compactions... but you need space equal
to the content of the database to do a compaction.