From Nick North <nort...@gmail.com>
Subject Re: Best Choice for redundant production environment?
Date Wed, 17 Jul 2013 18:59:25 GMT
I run a production environment with three nodes several thousand miles
apart with full-mesh replication - it behaves beautifully, seamlessly
recovering from network outages, and I don't touch it for months on end. My
particular setup is multi-master, so every node is a production one, and
clients swap to another node if their local one goes down. Document ids are
designed to be globally unique so that they can never clash between nodes,
and it happens that the app never needs to edit documents, so there is no
chance of multiple edits colliding.

Nick