From Christine Hevey <christ...@cloudant.com>
Subject Apache CouchDB Party and Discounted OSCON ticket
Date Tue, 16 Jul 2013 18:56:43 GMT
Hi

Cloudant <https://cloudant.com> is going to be in Portland, OR at OSCON July
22-26 and we'd like to see you.  OSCON is the best place to prepare for
what comes next in open source technologies.  Join over 3,000 developers,
innovators, business leaders, and investors to learn new skills and
understand how new and emerging open source technologies are going to
impact how we live, work, and do business.

*We are hosting a party on Thursday July 25th to celebrate a great year for
the Apache CouchDB project with the increased activity, new committers,
many new releases, and the Big Couch merge.  We hope you can join us.*

   - What: Apache CouchDB Party hosted by Cloudant
   - When: Thursday, July 25, 7:30 - 9:30PM
   - Where: Jupiter Hotel Courtyard (800 E Burnside St  Portland, OR 97214)
   - RSVP: apachecouchdbparty.eventbrite.com

*Want a 25% Discount to OSCON at the Oregon Convention Center July 22-26? *

**Friends of Cloudant can get 25% off any registration pass. Just visit
this registration page <https://en.oreilly.com/oscon2013/public/register> and
enter the discount code: *CLOUDANT25*

The Cloudant team will be in booth #305 and don't miss Cloudant Developer,
Russell Branca, present: "Map Reduce All the Way
Down<http://www.oscon.com/oscon2013/public/schedule/detail/29309>,"
at the conference on Wednesday at 5:00pm.

Hope to see you there,

Christine Hevey
Cloudant
christine@cloudant.com