From Nicolas Raoul <nicolas.ra...@aegif.jp>
Subject Re: World's first ECM server based on CouchDB?
Date Wed, 31 Jul 2013 08:38:07 GMT
Hello Alex,

Indeed, CouchDB has many concepts that can be found in Lotus Notes' Domino
database, so I should not have included Notes in my RDBMS sentence, thanks
for pointing this out!

CouchDB is much superior to Domino, so we believe CouchDB+NemakiWare makes
for a much more modern (and open) replacement for Lotus Notes.

Cheers!
Nicolas Raoul