From Brad Rhoads <>
Subject Update (Erlang) Android-Couchbase Viable?
Date Tue, 16 Jul 2013 18:02:27 GMT
Currently, the future of CouchDB on mobile appears to be Coubhase Lite. As
I've been looking into changing our app, I'm seeing some challenges using
Couchbase Lite.

We have a regular Android app that wraps a couchapp, using the
now depreciated android-couchbase. My question is if it makes sense to try
and upgrade android-couchbase to the 1.3 code.

Do the CouchDB devs have any other mobile plans?