From Wordit <wordi...@gmail.com>
Subject 401 error with vhost on cloudant
Date Sun, 23 Jun 2013 17:50:42 GMT
I have a vhost set up on Cloudant working fine and pointing to
mydomain.com/index.html. The problem is getting data from a protected
database via JSONP. I get a 401 and no cross-domain error, *despite*
the user being authenticated. A world-readable database is accessible
fine, via JSONP.

Accessing from the subdomain.cloudant.com works fine. So maybe
cross-domain is the problem despite JSONP?

I'm confused, can anyone help? Basically, I need to access a document
at http://subdomain.cloudant.com/db/doc from http://example.com.

Maybe somebody knows a rewrite rule so I can access the doc on my
custom domain, e.g. http://mydomain.com/db/doc , instead of
http://subdomain.cloudant.com/db/doc ?

Many Thanks,

Marcus