From Wordit <wordi...@gmail.com>
Subject Re: Vhost session authorization and rewrites
Date Thu, 27 Jun 2013 16:44:08 GMT
On 27 Jun 2013 18:13, "Johannes Jörg Schmidt" <schmidt@netzmerk.com> wrote:

> Maybe its a host issue, sessions are bound to the hostname - are you
> posting the authentication request to the same host as the jsonp
> request?
> How does your vhost entry looks like?

My vhost domain points inside the _design doc holding my couchapp:

realhost.com/db/_design/db

It works fine including authorization. The problem is when I need to access
a document directly.

If the user authenticates to the vhost domain, then the real host domain
has no session cookie. So I would need to access the database via the vhost.

But how do you access realhost.com/db/doc via vhost.com/db/doc? Is there a
rewrite to achieve this, or a totally different approach?

Marcus