From Robert Newson <rnew...@apache.org>
Subject Re: Apache couchDB CA signed certificate issues
Date Wed, 12 Jun 2013 14:35:07 GMT
Sander,

It depends on your erlang version. I think SSL support from R15
onwards is pretty good, but that came long after the problems we've
seen with SSL in production (under load). YMMV.

Basically, CouchDB's support for SSL is dependent on the quality of
SSL support in erlang itself.

B.

On 12 June 2013 15:28, Sander Dijkhuis <mail@sanderdijkhuis.nl> wrote:
> What kind of problems should I expect with native SSL? I’ve just set up CouchDB with
a self-signed certificate, and that seems to work fine for my purposes.