From Robert Newson <rnew...@apache.org>
Subject Re: replicator instructions
Date Mon, 03 Jun 2013 18:10:52 GMT
Stephen,

Also, the _replicator database isn't "going away". What you might have
seen is a conversation about not exposing it as a full-fledged
database, an action which would reduce confusion and problems for many
people. We've not decided to do that yet but, if we did, we'd prepare
release notes with the details. We would certainly not be removing the
ability for couchdb to persist replication jobs to disk for resumption
after network issues or server crashes.

B.

On 3 June 2013 18:58, Jens Alfke <jens@couchbase.com> wrote:

> On May 31, 2013, at 11:32 PM, Stephen Bartell <snbartell@gmail.com> wrote:
>
>> Where does the replicator store its instruction docs?  I'm not talking about the
_replicator database.  I read in some jira issue that the _replicator database may even go
away.