From Ezequiel Naftali <enaft...@pisol.net>
Subject Strange problem replicating
Date Fri, 31 May 2013 20:30:58 GMT
Hi, We are developing a PHP application using couchdb.
Inside the application I'm trying to replicate 4 DBs in and out: this is *
only* happening with one of those replications: database's name is
"people". To avoid any PHP library specific issue, I'm testing from bash
running curl:

*curl -H 'Content-Type: application/json' -X POST LOCAL_PATH/_replicate -d
'{"source":"REMOTE_PATH/people","target":"LOCAL_PATH/people",
"continuous":false}'*

With this output:

*{"error":"checkpoint_commit_failure","reason":"Error updating the source
checkpoint document: conflict"}*

I've checked this
post<http://stackoverflow.com/questions/15647998/couchdb-checkpoint-commit-failure>,
but it doesn't seem to be that, as we're using full paths for replication
(both local and remote).

This happens most of the times, but not always.. Any idea???

We have also tried the manual replication using the command line.

Thanks,

Ezequiel Naftali