From Filippo Fadda <filippo.fa...@programmazione.it>
Subject Re: CouchDB Language-Specific Examples
Date Fri, 14 Jun 2013 15:15:05 GMT
ElephantOnCouch is missing from the PHP library section (maybe it should renamed in "Client
Libraries):

https://github.com/dedalozzo/ElephantOnCouch

And it's also missing the only PHP server available and still in development:

https://github.com/dedalozzo/EOCSvr

Thanks

-Filippo

On Jun 14, 2013, at 4:54 PM, Simon Metson wrote:

> I think expanding to cover other client libraries over time would be good, e.g. jquery,
nano, angular are all js code but different implementations, for different purposes. The aim
for the first pass was to be minimal, though, hence not using a library unless really necessary.