From Stanley Iriele <siri...@breaktimestudios.com>
Subject Re: Large views and concurrent access
Date Fri, 14 Jun 2013 22:38:48 GMT
I agree caching is always going to be faster when done correctly...if it
were pulling across the wire I would try compressing it because its the
transfer of 1.5 MB that's getting you.

But I guess without knowing the extent of dynamism your require with your
query ..is it possible to split your large view into smaller views that you
could query in clever ways?... Also is that is there a high write to read
ratio?.. It could be fixing the index during this